BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.F. Valiullina, O.G. Zaripov, S.V. Tyulkin, T.M. Akhmetov, R.R. Vafin, Characteristics of bullsproducers with different combinations of kappacasein /betalactoglobulin genotypes by milk productivity of their mothers Veterinary practice 4(39), 59–63 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lyubimov, V.A. Bychkova, O.S. Utkina, Agrarian sci. 8, 30–32 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pikunova, DNA-diagnostics of kappa-casein gene in cattle Russian Agricultural Sci. Review 7, 7-1, 229–240 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Aliyeva, I.V. Musaeva, Polymorphism of kappa-casein gene and milk productivity of mixed primary heifers Problems of development of agroindustrial complex of the region 26, 2(26), 41–44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kislyakova, G. Berezkina, S. Vorobyeva, S. Kokonov, I. Strelkov, Influence of using seeds of flax and raps in cow rates on the quality of milk and dairy products Bulgarian J. of Agricultural Sci. 1, 129–133 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Kurak, Genotyping of the population of cows of the Belarusian black-and-spruce breed by the locus of the kappa-casein gene Zootechnical sci. of Belarus, 44. 1, 111–116 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Safina, A.R. Safiullina, Y.R. Yulmetyeva et al., Influence of polymorphism of prolactin and kappa-casein genes on the indices of dairy productivity of Holstein cows-bearing calves Regulatory issues in veterinary medicine 4, 128–132 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Tamarova, N.G. Yarlykov, Cheese suitability of Mikhailovsky type milk Cheese-making and butter-dressing 1, 16–17 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Tamarova, N.G. Yarlykov, V.A. Mordvinova, Indicators determining the suitability of milk of cows of Yaroslavl breed and Mikhailovsky type Biotechnology, selection, reproduction 4(12), 38–41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Titova, Modern methods of selection in dairy cattle breeding Vavilovsky J. of Genetics and Selection 4, 1040–1046 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tyulkin, Encounterability of complex genotypes of kappa-casein and beta-lactoglobulin genes among cows of different breeds in the Republic of Tatarstan Innovative development 7(12), 49–50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Shamsova, F.F. Zinnatov, A.R. Safiullina, Eurasian Scientific Association 9(31), 58–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Shaydullin, A.S. Ganiev, Assessment of polymorphism of kappa-casein gene in black-motley animals Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy 3(31), 104–109 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.