BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.F. Amirov, L.G. Sagitov, R.N. Salavatullin, Influence of biological and mineral fertilizers on productivity of spring wheat Grain industry of Russia 2(50), 6–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, Influence of microelements and mineral fertilizers on yield and quality of spring wheat grain Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 4(47), 5–9 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, N.A. Prosandeyev, Technological evaluation of grain and economic efficiency of the herbicides application on wheat and barley sowing News of Orenburg State Agrarian University 3, 53–56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrenko, T. Sheiko, R. Spychaj, O. Prysiazhniuk, L. Khudolii, Evaluation of three wheat species (Triticum aestivum L., T. spelta L., T. dicoccum (Schrank) Schuebl) commonly used in organic cropping systems, considering selected parameters of technological quality Romanian Agricultural Res. 35, 255–264 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaykhutdinov, I.M. Serzhanov, R.I. Ibyatov et al., Influence of the agrotechnical methods on the yield and quality of the spelt wheat grain (two-grain grain) in the conditions of the Ancestral Kama of the Republic of Tatarstan Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 4(51), 103–109 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Ibyatov, F.Sh. Shaikhutdinov, A.A. Valiev, Yield analysis of spring wheat by the vowel component method Grain industry of Russia 2(50), 17–22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Sharafutdinov, L.S. Nizhegorodtseva, R.I. Safin, Methods of prevention of traumatization of spring wheat seeds Grain industry of Russia 2, 69–72 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kshnikatkina, I.G. Rusyaev, Yield and quality of the spring wheat grain depending on the presowing treatment of seeds with complex fertilizers and bacterial preparations Agrochemical bull. 3, 48–51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Safiollin, G.S. Minnullin, M.M. Khismatullin, S.V. Sochneva, Mineral nutrition backgrounds of alfalfa agrocenoses and yield of the following crop of field crop rotation spring wheat Ekada 70 on gray forest soils of the Republic of Tatarstan Grain economy of Russia 2(50), 20–33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Daskalova, S. Doneva, P. Spetsov, Chromosome variation and HMW glutenins in synthetic hexaploid wheats (Triticum turgidum ssp. dicoccum/Aegilops tauschii) Cereal Research Communications 44(3), 453–460 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Serzhanov, F.S. Shaykhutdinov, R.I. Ibyatov et al., Runo wheat productivity at different levels of mineral nutrition, seeding rates and seed placement depth in the conditions of the Predkamskaya zone of the Republic of Tatarstan Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 4(47), 63–68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Nizamov, R.S. Sagdiev, Sunflower productivity depending on the norms of sowing in the Republic of Tatarstan Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 6, 1(19), 144–146 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.