BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.M. Amirov, M.F. Amirov, Assessment of the impact of biological preparations and mineral fertilizers on the productivity of spring durum wheat Bull. of Kazan State Automobile Univer. 35, 98–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrenko, T. Sheiko, R. Spychaj, O. Prysiazhniuk, L. Khudolii, Evaluation of three wheat species (Triticum aestivum L., T. spelta L., T. dicoccum (Schrank) Schuebl) commonly used in organic cropping systems, considering selected parameters of technological quality Romanian Agricultural Res. 35, 255–264 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Daskalova, S. Doneva, P. Spetsov, Chromosome variation and HMW glutenins in synthetic hexaploid wheats (Triticum turgidum ssp. Dicoccum/Aegilops tauschii) Cereal Research Communications 44(3), 453–460 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dhanavath, U.J.S. Prada Rao, Nutritional and Nutraceutical Properties of Triticum dicoccum Wheat and Its Health Benefits: An Overview J. of Food Sci. 82(10), 2243–2250 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Photosynthetic and growth responses of old and modern cultivars to atmospheric CO2 enrichment Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 64(1), 65–73 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Petrov, F.S. Shaykhutdinov, I.M. Serzhanov, Formation of spring wheat yield Diccocum (spelt) in the conditions of the Predkamsk zone of the Republic of Tatarstan Grain farming in Russia. Grainfield 6(36), 31–38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Benedetti, P. Benedetti, S. Salvi, A. Giomo, E. Boselli, N.G. Frega, Van R. Deun, Taste-active Components of Beers from Emmer Wheat (Triticum dicoccum) Malt Scientia Agriculturae Bohemica 47(2), 82–89 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Leonova, E.A. Salina, V.K. Shumny, E.D. Badaeva, O.A. Orlovskaya, L.V. Khotyleva, M.S. Roder, Comparative Characteristic of Triticum aestivum/Triticum durum and Triticum aestivum/Triticum dicoccum hybrid lines by genomic composition and resistance to fungal diseases under different environmental conditions Russian J. of Genetics 49(11), 1112–1118 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Stewart, J. Dumanski, D.F. Acton, Production potential for spring wheat in the Canadian prairie provinces An estimate Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 11(1), 1–14 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Camberato, B.R. Bock, Spring wheat response to enhanced ammonium supply Tillering. Agron. J. 23(3), 467–473 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lachman, M. Orsak, V. Pivec, K. Jiru, Antioxidant activity of grain of einkorn (Triticum monococcum L.), emmer (Triticum dicoccum Schuebl [Schrank]) and spring wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) varieties Plant, Soil and Environment 58(1), 15–21 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.