BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Y.M. Zhu, H.F. Shi, Y.R. Gao et al., Isolation and genetic characterization of bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 from cattle in China Vet. Microbiol. 149, 446–451 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Oem, E.Y. Lee, K.K. Lee et al., Molecular characterization of a Korean bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 isolate Vet. Microbiol. 162, 224–227 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Fulton, K.S. Blood, R.J. Panciera et al., Lung pathology and infectious agents in fatal feedlot pneumonias and relationship with mortality, disease onset, and treatments J. Vet. Diagn. Investig. 21, 464–477 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Fulton, J.D. Neill, J.T. Saliki, et al., Genomic and antigenic characterization of bovine parainfluenza-3 viruses in the United States including modified live virus vaccine (MLV) strains and field strains from cattle Virus Res. 235, 77–81 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Hoerlein, M.E. Mansfield, F.R. Abinanti et al., Studies of shipping fever of cattle. I. Para-influenza 3 virus antibodies in feeder calves J. Am. Vet. Med. Assoc. 135, 153–160 (1959) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Murray, S.J. More, D. Sammin et al., Pathogens, patterns of pneumonia, and epidemiologic risk factors associated with respiratory disease in recently weaned cattle in Ireland J. Vet. Diagn. Investig. 29, 20–34 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Bailly, J.M. McAuliffe, M.H. Skiadopoulos et al., Sequence determination and molecular analysis of two strains of bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 that are attenuated for primates Virus Genes. 20, 173–182 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Shi, Y.M. Zhu, X.M. Dong et al., Pathogenesis of a genotype c strain of bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 infection in albino guinea pigs Virus Res. 188, 1–7 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Ellis, Bovine parainfluenza-3 virus Veterinary Clinic of North America Food Animal Practice 26, 575–593 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Albayrak, Z. Yazici, E. Ozan et al., Characterisation of the First Bovine Parainfluenza Virus 3 Isolate Detected in Cattle in Turkey Vet Sci. 6(2), 167–173 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Glotov, T.I. Glotova, The spread of diseases of calves of viral-bacterial etiology 3, 256 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gumerov, V.V. Evstifeev, Kh.N. Makaev et al., Epizootic and serological monitoring of the mixed respiratory and intestinal cattle infections KSAVM Scientific Notes 237(1), 56–60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Andrews, R. Blowey, H. Boyd, R. Eddy, Respiratory disease. Bovine Medicine: Disease and Husbandry of Cattle 286–293 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Henrickson, Parainfluenza viruses Clin. Microbiol. Rev. 16(2), 242–264 (2003) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lisitsyn, Problems of respiratory diseases of young cattle and ways of their solution Veterinary of agricultural animals 5, 12–16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mishchenko, Problem of respiratory mixed infections of young cattle in Mater. of Int. Sci. Conf. “Actual problems of infectious pathology of animals” 73–77 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Ellis, The immunology of the bovine respiratory disease complex Veterinary Clinic of North America Food Animal Practice 17, 535–550 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Wilkens, J.C. Baker, T.R. Ames, B.P. Smith, Disease of the respiratory system Large Animal Internal Medicine 11–22 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Yurov, A.F. Shulyak, S.V. Alekseenkova et al., Etiology, diagnostics and prevention of massive respiratory diseases of calves in Actual problems of infectious pathology and animal immunology, Proc. of Conf. 128–132 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.