BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.P. Polikarpova, I.E. Mizikovskiy, Preparing accounting information on costs for manufactured crop production Custos e Agronegocio 14(4), 149–166 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Tunikov, N.I. Morozova, F.A. Musaev et al., Economic and Biological Features of the Holstein Cows Selected in Hungary when Year-Round Stable System Int. J. of Engineer. and Technol. 7, 4.36, 935–940 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zavgorodnyaya, I.G. Shashkova, V.S. Konkina et al., Adaptive Management of the Agricultural Enterprise in the Conditions of Environmental Uncertainty J. of Advanced Res. in Dynamical and Control Syst. 7(Spec. iss.), 2022–2031 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Semenov, D.A. Baimukanov, N.I. Kosyaev et al., Growth, development and meat qualities of bulls on the background of the use of biopreparations of the Prevention series Bull. of the National Acad. of Sci. of the Republic of Kazakhstan 2(372), 195–208 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Konkina, V. Terentyev, A. Shemyakin, Scenario approach for substantiating the mid-term development of the region Advances in Econom., Busin. and Manag. Res. 39 (2018) Competitive, Sustainable and Secure Development of the Regional Economy: “Response to Global Challenges” (CSSDRE 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.