BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- T.I. Gulyaeva, V.I. Savkin, E.Y. Kalinicheva, O.V. Sidorenko, E.V. Buraeva, Modern organizational and economic aspects and staffing issues in breeding and seed production J. of Environmental Managem. and Tourism 9(8), 1789–1798 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stapleton, C. Fruin, C. Shorey, L.N. Taylor, C. Dinsmore, Partnerships in agricultural publications: University of Florida’s marston science library and the Florida state horticultural society Library Trends 65(3), 359–377 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the analytical center of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia Retrieved from: https://www.mcxac.ru/upload/medialibrary/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Swanberg, J.M. Clouser, W. Gan et al., Poor safety climate, long work hours, and musculoskeletal discomfort among Latino horse farm workers Archives of Environmental and Occupational Health 2(5), 264–271 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government Decree of 07.03.2008 no. 157 “On the creation of a system of state information support for agriculture” Retrieved from: http://base.garant.ru/12159225/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Buchholz, The research of the current state of economic activity in the Romanian agricultural sector. Case study: Braila and Ialomita counties in Proc. of the 24th Int. Busin. Inform. Manag. Association Conf. “Crafting Global Competitive Economies: 2020 Vision Strategic Planning and Smart Implementation” 1177–1185 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Shashkova, L.V. Romanova, The development of priority markets in the region as a factor in improving its competitiveness in Proc. of the Int. Sci. Conf. “Competitive, sustainable and safe development of the regional economy: the answer to global challenges” (CSSDRE 2018). Series: Advances in economic, business and management research 39, 650–653 (Sian, Shaanxi, China, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Skalnaya, Staffing of agricultural organizations Economics of agriculture of Russia 2, 72–78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zavgorodnyaya, I.G. Shashkova, V.S. Konkina et al., Adaptive Management of the Agricultural Enterprise in the Conditions of Environmental Uncertainty J. of Advanced Res. in Dynam. and Control Syst. 7(Special iss.), 2022–2031 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.