BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- G.Kh. Biktasheva, The main priority pollutants of the atmosphere of cities ISHIMBAI, Sterlitamak, Salavat Ural Ecolog. Bull. 2, 31–35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ivanov, E.A. Gladkova, A.M. Tsurgan et al., Assessment of the quality of the atmospheric air surface layer of the recreational zones of Ryazan and the territories of agricultural lands adjoining it with the help of lichens Agrar. Russia 3, 15–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Novak, Motor transport is the main source of air pollution in large cities in Coll. of sci. works of students of Ryazan State Agrotechnological Univer. named after P.A. Kostychev. Mater. of the sci.-pract. Conf. “Innovative directions and methods of realization of scientific research in the agroindustrial complex” 296–301 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Information about the state of the environment in the city of Ryazan, Administration of the city of Ryazan Retrieved from: http://admrzn.ru/gorodskaya-sreda/upravlenie-blagoustrojstva/formatsiya-o-sostoyanii-okruzhayushej-sredy-v-gorode-ryazani [Google Scholar]
- MGSN 1.02–02 Standards and rules for the design of integrated improvement on the territory of the city of Moscow with changes of 19 August 2003, 11 July 2006 Retrieved from: http://lightonline.ru/documents/lightnorms/MGSN_1_02_02.html [Google Scholar]
- Methods of inventory of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere for motor transport enterprises (by calculation) (MADI, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Novak, Yu.O. Lyaschuk, Assessment of air pollution in Ryazan region in Coll. Mater. of X Int. sci. and pract. conf. “Days of Science” 8–13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of Russia, State report “On the state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation” Moscow Retrieved from: http://www.mnr.gov.ru/regulatory/list.php?part=1101, free [Google Scholar]
- Yu.O. Lyaschuk, A.I. Novak, Assessment of the environmental risk of air pollution in the Ryazan region as a result of the activities of enterprises of the agro-industrial complex Herald of Tambov Univer. Ser. Natural and Techn. Sci. 19(5), 1700–1703 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Savinov, Phenotypic indication of plants under the conditions of technogenesis. Environmental Monitoring Part 5, 300–323 (NNSU Publishing House, Nizhniy Novgorod, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Melekhova, E.I. Egorova, T.I. Evseeva et al., Biological control of the environment: bioindication and bio-testing (Akademiya, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Zakharov, Algorithm for managing the monitoring of pollutants in the system atmospheric air soil water crop production livestock products Herald of Ryazan State Agrotechnol. Univer. 3(35), 19–23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sokolskaya, B.I. Kochurov, Yu.A. Dolgov, V.A. Lobkovskiy, Multi-factor model as a basis for managing the environmental quality of urbanized territories Theoret. and Applied Ecology 2, 26–34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for calculating emissions of harmful substances by road (Gidrometizdat, Moscow, 1985) Retrieved from: https://znaytovar.ru/gost/2/Metodicheskie_ukazaniyaMetodic5.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.