BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.G. Mustafayev, Yu.A. Mazhayskiy, Diagnostic Parameters of Irrigated Meadow-Serozemic and Alluvial-Meadow Soils of the Mugan-Sal’yany Massif of Azerbaijan Rus. Agric. Sci. 44(6), 551–558 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zakharova, D.V. Vinogradov, N.V. Byshov, F.A. Musaev, Results of Monitoring Studies of Dried Peat Soils Int. J. of Advanced Biotechn. and Res. (IJABR) 10(2), 474–489 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ilieva, V. Vasileva, Effect of liquid organic humate fertilizer Humustim on chemical composition of spring forage pea Banat’s J. of Biotechn. IV(7), 74–79 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasileva, Aboveground to root biomass ratios in pea and vetch after treatment with organic fertilizer Global J. of Environmental Science and Management (GJESM) 1(2), 71–74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasileva, Productivity of dry aboveground and root mass in mixtures J. of Mountain Agricult. on the Balkans 17, 956–969 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kosolapov, I.A. Trofimov, Scientific support of Russian meadow farming Feed production 8, 47–48 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Vinogradov, V.S. Konkina, Y.V. Kostin, M.M. Kruchkov, O.A. Zakharova, R.N. Ushakov, Developing the regional system of oil crops production management Res. J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sci. (RJPBCS) 9(5), 1276–1284 (India, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Cohen, M.A. Ibarra, G.E. Arriaga, J.C. Paredes, M.A. Velasquez Valle, P.B. Hurtado, W.O. Bustamante, The impact of climatic patterns on runoff and irrigation water allocation in an arid watershed of northern Mexico Meteorol. Hydrol. Water Manage 6(2), 59–66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Nyckowiak, J. Lesny, J. Olejnik, L. Merbold, S. Niu, Regional carbon uptake of croplands in Poland between 1960 and 2009 Meteorol. Hydrol. Water Manage 6(1), 67–76 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kuchar, A. Tiukalo, Impact of environmental issues on research society and topic distribution in academic interest of Wroclaw Meteorol. Hydrol. Water Manage 6(2), 79–83 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.