BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A. Valiev, G. Fassakhova, L. Shagivaliev, F. Nezhmetdinova, B. Ziganshin, Employment of graduates of agricultural universities: problems, successful experience and practical solutions (Kazan State Agrarian university, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Faizrakhmanov, A.R. Valiev, F.T. Nezhmetdinova, G.D. Krupina, Agricultural scientific and educational potential of the Republic of Tatarstan and the directions of its development Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 3(9), 510 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Konstantinovsky, Self-determination or adaptation? The World of Russia 2, 123–143 [Google Scholar]
- G. Silaste, The influence of media on the life plans of rural young people Sociological Studies 12, 95–102 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Butyaykin, Modern employment issues for graduates of agrarian and economic universities Retrieved from: http://sisupr.mrsu.ru/20114/PDF/11/Nacharkina.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Mc. Granahan, D. A. Ghelfi, The education crisis and rural stagnation in the 1980s in Education and rural economic development: Strategies for the 1990s (United States Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Magun, M. Engovatov, Life claims of various social groups of young people in V. B. Zvonovsky, Youth of the Samara region in 2002: current situation and development trends 194–223 (Samara, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kazakbaev, Assumptions of youth of Bashkortostan to life in the village Sociological studies 11, 77–81 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Abankina, A. Krasilova, G. Yastrebov, Education as a start for life: the life plans of rural schoolchildren in Russia Education Issues 2, 87–89 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mikheev, Dynamics of life values of rural youth Sociological studies 1, 91–94 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.