BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- C. De Haan, D.L. Umali, Public and Private Roles in Agricultural Development In Proc. of 12th Agricultural Sector symposium The World Bank 76, 125–137 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hannah, J. of the American Veterinary Medical Association 207, 576–577 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. McKay, Irish Veterinary J. 61, 188–189 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. McKay, Irish Veterinary J. 61, 262–263 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Snyder, DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine 40, 62–64 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Nikitin, M.N. Vasiliev, Veterinary science 5, 1618 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Dresviannikova, I.N. Nikitin, E.N. Trofimova, M.N. Vasiliev, Veterinary regulatory issues 3, 40–45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Komarova, Science News: Problems and Prospects 2-2(61), 53–56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Leshtaeva, Veterinary Pathology 1, 74–78 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Uvarov, State and Law 2, 115–117 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.