BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- K.O. Potapov, L.R. Kadyrova, G.N. Galiullina, F.Z. Kadyrova, A.T. Khusnutdinova, I.Yu. Nikiforova, Morphological features and economic value of buckwheat varieties with physiological determination of growth J. of Pharmacy Research 11, 1252 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Ibyatov, A.V. Dmitriev, R.S. Lotfullin, Grains movement research in the working space of pneumomechanical silencer Technics and equipment 2, 18–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, E.G. Nurullin, Theoretical determination of the desiccant energy on the basis of pneumomechanical grain silencers Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 61(19), 101–102 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Nurullin, Pneumomechanical silencers of grain (theory, construction, calculation) 308 (Kazan university, Kazan, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Kotov, Yu. M. Isaev, N. P. Kryuchin, N. M. Semashkin, A. N. Kryuchin, Determination of speed of movement of the particle on the rotating cone with shovels Int. J. of mechanical engineering and technology, 10(2), 1507–1514 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belinsky, B. Ziganshin, A. Valiev, D. Haliullin, I. Galiev, N. Adigamov, Theoretical investigation of increasing efficiency of combine harvester operation on slopes Engineering for Rural Development 18, 206–213 (2019) DOI: 10.22616/ERDev2019.18.N252 [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Khaliullin, E.G. Nurullin, Research of grain movement in confusor pneumo-mechanical destruction of sunflower seeds Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 54(18), 122–124 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Seomushkin, B.G. Ziganshin, S.M. Yakhin, B.A. Gayfullin, R.E. Vlasov, Mathematical model of interaction of seeds with the internal surface of sowing block of seed drill in Science, Technology and Higher Education 531–535 (Strategic Studies Institute, Westwood, Canada, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Gubaidullin, V.L. Fedyaev, I.V. Morenko, Non-Isothermal Flow Around Rotating Bodies by Disperse Media Physical-Chemical Kinetics in Gas Dynamics 16(3), 69–79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kholpanov, R.I. Ibyatov, Mathematical modeling of the dispersed phase dynamics Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering 39(2), 190–199 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Nigmatulin, Dynamics of multiphase media. Part 1 464 (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.