BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.V. Truflyak, Resource-saving processes of harvesting corn based on new structural and technological solutions, PhD dissertation (Krasnodar, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kotelevskaya, Parameters and operating modes of the device for sorting cobs of seed corn, PhD dissertation thesis (Krasnodar, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Petunin, E.A. Kotelevskaya, S.A. Kotelevskiy, Device for the separation of cobs seed corn Patent 166210 R. F. IPC 51 A 01 D 45/02. Applicant and patent holder Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Professional Education Kuban State Agrarian University. no. 2016130514/13, declare 07.25.16, publ. 11/20/16, Bull. no. 32. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Burmistrova, T.K. Komolkova, N.V. Klemm, Physical-mechanical properties of agricultural plants (Selkhozgiz, Moscow, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Buyanov, Characteristics of cobs and the mode of operation of the scrubbers Tractors and agricultural machinery 10, 9 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- J. Grushka, Monograph on corn (Kolos, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kravchenko, Parameters and modes of threshing corn cobs, PhD dissertation (Zernograd, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kurasov, Mechanical and technological substantiation of the complex of technical means for selection, testing and primary seed production of maize, PhD dissertation (KSAU, Krasnodar, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sotchenko, The state and prospects of corn cultivation in the Russian Federation Corn and sorghum 1, 2–8 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kurasov, V.V. Gradinar, Method of calculating the power consumed by the tangential threshing apparatus of a combine harvester Electr. Sci. J. 10-1(13), 118–122 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.