BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- R.M. Baevskiy, Yu.S. Balashov, Analysis of heart rate variability in health control system “Selfcontrol” in Coll. of sc. works. For the first time in medicine 15–16 (St. Petersburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Goncharenko, D.T. Vinnichuk, Jersey breed of livestock in the US dairy industry Advances in modern science 12, 164–168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Emelyanova, The relationship of the functional state of the cardiovascular system and milk production of cows according to electrocardiographic examination 139 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Borycheva, E.E. Stepura, S.D. Emelyanov, Adaptive abilities of Jersey cows in modern conditions in Innovative development of the modern AIC of Russia. Mat. of the National Sci. and Pract. Conf. 268–272 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Velmatov, A.M. Guryanov, O.N. Lukonina, et al. Milk productivity and technological properties of cows of the red-motley breed of the Volga type Agricultural Science of the Euro-North-East 5(36), 47–50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Verbovik, Features of the autonomic regulation of cardiac activity in horses. Abstract of candidate dissertation (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Wilver, Influence of the age of maternal ancestors on milk productivity and morphofunctional properties of the udder of blackmotley cows News of Orenburg State Agrarian University 2(52), 138–140 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Danilenko, A.A. Elenshleger, The methodology for evaluating the electrocardiogram in newborn calves being normal and with pathology (Publishing house of ASAU, Barnaul, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Zhebrovskiy, V.E. Mitko, Prediction of milk productivity of the cattle: a training manual (Kolos, Leningrad, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kopylov, Heart rate variability in cows of different age Veterinary medicine 2, 49–50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.