BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- N.N. Alekseeva, Changes in the activity of ceruloplasmin in the blood serum under the influence of various factors Hygiene and Sanitation 8, 70–71 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Karmoliev, Biochemical processes during free radical oxidation and antioxidant protection. Prevention of oxidative stress in animals Agricult. Biology 2, 19–28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Kashirina, A.V. Antonov, I.A. Pluschik, Effect of lipid peroxidation on the quality of milk fat in cows, “Innovative directions and methods for the implementation of scientific research in the agroindustrial complex” in Coll. of sci. works of RSATU teachers and graduate students 378–381 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Kashirina, K.A. Ivanishchev, The effect of antioxidants in the form of vitamin-containing preparations on quality parameters of milk and the fatty acid composition of cottage cheese made from it Herald of RSATU named after P.A. Kostychev 2, 142–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Rokitskiy, Biological statistics (High School, Minsk, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Babaeva, Lipid peroxidation and antioxidant protection in the blood serum when toxemia of pregnancy and iron deficiency anemia Bull. of probl. of biology and med. 23–26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zbarovskiy, M.V. Bannikov, The antioxidant system of the body, its role in metabolism Monthly Sci. J. 3, 18–22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Maranon, W. Manley, P. Cayado et al., Equine colic induces intestinal apoptosis via a mitochondria-mediated pathway in Proc. of 10th Int. Congr. of World Equine Vet. Ass. (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Ulitko, S.P. Lifanova, The effect of using antioxidant carotene-containing preparations on milk productivity of cows Herald of Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad. 2–5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kucsunska, T. Nalecs-Taruacka, Relationship between content of phospholipids in milk and stability of milk fat globule membrane and the effects of some factors on the frequency of their destabilization Annals of Warshaw agr. univ. 289–294 (Warshaw, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.