BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. Vassiliev, F. Magni, S. Chernishev, V. Kostege, Impact of the 3d flow effects on the silo combustor thermal state in Proc. of the ASME Turbo Expo Cep. 881–890 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Toffolo, E. Boaretto, M.A.S. Martin, D.M. Master, Microarchaeology of a grain silo: insights into stratigraphy, chronology and food storage at late bronze age ashkelton, Israel J. of Archaeolog. Sci. 177–188 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Bonner, M.C.R. Alavanja, Pesticides, human health, and food security Food and Energy Security 6(3), 89–93 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Davies, J.M. Ribaut, Stress resilience in crop plants: Strategic thinking to address local food production problems Food and Energy Security 6(1), 12–18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pollock, Sustainable farming: Chasing a mirage? Food and Energy Security 5(4), 205–209 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Cervelin, D. Conti, M.A. Diniz-Ehrhardt, J.M. Martinez, A computer model for particle-like simulation in broiler houses Computers and Electron. in Agricult. 1–14, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Oates, A. Ruiz-Canales, M. Ferrandez-Villena, A.F. Lopez, A low cost sunlight analyser and data logger measuring radiation Computers and Electron. in Agricult. 38–48 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gilmore, M. Asefi, J. LoVetri, J. Paliwal, Industrial scale electromagnetic grain bin monitoring Computers and Electron. in Agricult. 210–220 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Garcia Nieto, E. Garcia-Gonzalo, J. Bove, M. Duran-Ros, J. Puig-Bargues, Modeling pressure drop produced by different filtering media in microirrigation sand filters using the hybrid ABCMARS-based approach, MLP neural network and M5 model tree Computers and Electron. in Agricult. 65–74 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, C. Li, Real-time monitoring system for paddy environmental information based on DC powerline communication technology Computers and Electron. in Agricult. 51–62 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Stone, D. Glover, Disembedding grain: Golden Rice, the Green Revolution, and heirloom seeds in the Philippines Agricult. and Human Values 87–102 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bhatta, V. Belamkar, P.S. Baenziger, A. Morgounov, Genome-wide association study reveals novel genomic regions for grain yield and yield-related traits in drought-stressed synthetic hexaploid wheat Int. J. of Molecular Sci. 19(10), (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.