BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- K.A. Gadpayle, M.H. Fulekar, R. Bhattacharyya, M. Pal, Additional N supply improves grain yield in Triticale (* Triticosecale sp.) better than wheat (Triticum aestivum. L) under elevated CO2 environment Indian J. of Plant Physiol. 23(3), 521–528 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Alghabari, M.Z. Ihsan, Effects of drought stress on growth, grain filling duration, yield and quality attributes of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) Bangladesh J. of Botany 47(3), 421–428 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Solis, A. Gutierrez, V. Mangu et al., Genetic mapping of quantitative trait loci for grain yield under drought in rice under controlled greenhouse conditions Frontiers in Chemistry 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bhatta, V. Belamkar, P.S. Baenziger, A. Morgounov, Genome-wide association study reveals novel genomic regions for grain yield and yield-related traits in drought-stressed synthetic hexaploid wheat Int. J. of Molecular Sci. 19(10), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaliyan, R.V. Morey, W.F. Wilcke, Mathematical model for simulating headspace and grain temperatures in grain bins in Transactions-American Society of Agricultural Engineers: General Edition 1851–1863 (Amer. Society of Agricult. Engineers, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, C. Li, X. Ma, Experiment and numerical simulation of layer resistance parameters in dryer Nongye Jixie Xuebao 45(7), 216–221 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Stankevych, A. Kats, S. Vasilyev, Investigation of hygroscopic properties of the spelt grain Process audit and production reserves 5(3), 37–41 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Vasiliev, D.A. Budnikov, N.N. Gracheva, A.A. Smirnov, Increasing efficiency of grain drying with the use of electroactivated air and heater control in Handbook of research on renewable energy and electric resources for sustainable rural development 255–282 (Pennsylvania, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shen, J.-P. Shou, Study on the heat transfer process of grain drying heat exchange bed Asian J. of informat. Technol. 13(11), 689–691 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gu, Airflow distribution and its relation to bulk grain drying 123–132 (The Univer. of Saskatchewan, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Sadowski, J.M. Rotter, Buckling of very slender metal silos under eccentric discharge Engineer. Structur. 33(4), 1187–1194 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.