BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.A. Isaichev, V.G. Polovinkin, E.V. Provalov, The influence of growth regulators and fertilizers on the production processes and yield of winter wheat in the forest-steppe of the Volga region Bull. of the Kurgan State Agricult. Acad. 3, 30–33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isaichev, N.N. Andreev, F.A. Mudarisov, Feeding and technological value of wheat grain and pea seeds Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad. 2(18), 24–28 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Tkachuk, E.V. Pavlikova, A.N. Orlov, The effectiveness of growth regulators in the cultivation of spring wheat in the forest-steppe zone of the Middle Volga Young scientist 4, 677–679 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Butuzov, The effectiveness of the use of growth regulators in the cultivation of winter wheat Agrar. Bull. of the Urals 11(65), 51–52 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Galichenko, New varieties a reserve for increasing grain production Agricult. 3, 45 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bakulova, Z.A. Kirsanov, The regulation of the production process of sowing winter triticale and rye with agrotechnical methods Achievements of sci. and technol. of agricult. 5, 17–19 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Zyuzina, The stimulating effect of bacterial preparations and growth regulators on the formation of the vegetative sphere of spring wheat plants as a factor of increasing yields Proc. of PSPU 5(9), 33–35 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Vasyukov, G.V. Chuvarleev, V.I. Tsygankov, The influence of predecessors and mineral fertilizers on the yield and grain quality of winter wheat Farming 1, 26–27 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Shabolkina, A.P. Chichkin, Grain quality of new varieties of spring wheat in the steppe Trans Volga region Achievement of sci. and technol. of the agrar. and industrial complex 11, 14–16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Koshelyaev, N.Y. Babaeva, Yield properties of soft wheat seeds depending on the mineral nutrition of mother plants Farming 5, 42–43 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Dulov, A.P. Trots, Yield and quality of spring soft wheat grain in the forest-steppe zone of the Middle Volga region in the application of resourcesaving cultivation technologies Agricult. Biology 5, 100–104 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Ulianenko, S.V. Kruglov, A.S. Filipas, N.N. Noah, N.S. Stepanchikova, The effect of soil contamination with cadmium on its accumulation of barley plants in ontogenesis Agrochem. 5, 70–74 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Barsukova, Physiological and genetic aspects of plant resistance to heavy metals 63 (State public sci. and techn. library of the Siberian branch of the Russ. Acad. of Sci., Novosibirsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Barannikov, N.K. Kirilov, Ecological safety of agricultural produce (Kolos, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Belous, V.V. Talyzin, V.F. Shapovalov, N.K. Simonenko, The effect of fertilizers on the content of nitrogenous substances and heavy metals in potato tubers Agrochem. 3, 22–28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Yakhin, A.A. Lubyanov, B.N. Postrigan, A.V. Hemeris, V.A. Vakhitov, R.A. Batraev, The influence of the plant growth regulator Stifun on cadmium accumulation by seedlings of cereal crops Agrochem. 5, 76–83 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Seryogina, E.V. Chursina, The effect of Zircon on the spring wheat productivity and the content of heavy metals in produce when soil is contaminated with Zn, Cd, Pb Agrochem. 9, 66–71 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Ulianenko, S.P. Arysheva, A.S. Filipas, S.V. Kruglov, N.N. Malevannaya, E.P. Pimenov, The effect of zircon on the growth of wheat and the accumulation of Cd in yield Agricult. Biology 1, 39–43 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.