BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- I.A. Avdonina, Using the direct-costing system in agricultural production management J. of Econ. and Entrepreneurship 8-3(85), 757–760 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kharchenko, Calculation of breakeven point of crop production in Coll. of papers: Proc. of the mater. of the 8th Int. Sci. Conf. “Scientific dialogue: a young scientist” (Int. Research Federation “Social Science”) 33–36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Mikolyuk, M.A. Stolyarova, Break-even analysis of winter wheat production in Coll. of papers: Proc. of the 3rd Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. “Study of the innovative potential of society and the formation of directions for its strategic development” 196–198 (Southwestern State University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Speshilova, A.V. Chernova, Cost management in agricultural organizations based on the “direct costing” system in Coll. of papers: Proc. of the 5th Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. “Formation and implementation of strategy for sustainable economic development of the Russian Federation” 102–106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Kravchenko, A.A. Morozova, Break-even point as a criterion for the success of an organization Belgorod Econ. Bull. 1(89), 237–242 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Kopeikin, V.V. Aleschenko, O.A. Aleschenko, Analytical support of agricultural enterprise management systems in Coll. of papers: Twenty-fourth April econ. readings Proc. of Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. 250–255 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Bychkova, V.A. Petronchak, D.D. Arsentieva, Analysis and calculation of the breakeven point Coll. of sci. papers of the Angarsk State Techn. Univer. 1(1), 413–421 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Gorpinchenko, The system of indicators of innovative development in grain production Agricult. Bull. of Stavropol Region 2(10), 152–156 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Lamonova, O.Yu. Antsiferova, Efficiency of innovative grain production in Proc. of the Int. Youth Agrarian Forum “Agricultural science in the innovative development of agrarian complex”, Coll. of sci. articles 156–160 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Kholopova, A.A. Kazhanova, Using the “cost-volume-profit” model to determine the critical volume of grain production at the agro-industrial complex in Coll. of papers: Proc. of the National Sci. and Pract. Conf. “Science in modern conditions: from idea to implementation” 92–97 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.