BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- The national program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” Retrieved from: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/614/events/ [Google Scholar]
- The concept of scientific and technological development of digital agriculture “Digital Agriculture” Retrieved from: http://www.viapi.ru/download/2018/U, H$poBoe%20cenBCKoe%20xo3anc TBO.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Fakhrutdinov, N.A. Baryshnikov, S.A. Guseva, Unmanned technology in agriculture the prospects and relevance in the market Retrieved from: https://docplayer.ru/64559340-Oblasti-primeneniya-bpla.html [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Fakhrutdinov, N.A. Baryshnikov, S.A. Guseva, Experience of using multispectral photography survey in agriculture Retrieved from: https://ssau.ru/pagefiles/final%20002%20web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Cherepanov, E.G. Druzhinina, Spectral properties of plants and vegetation indexes GeoMatica 3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Eroshenko, S.A. Bartalev, I.G. Storchak, D. Y. Plotnikov, Possibilities of remote evaluation of winter wheat yields based on the vegetative index of the photosynthetic potential Modern probl. of remote sensing of the Earth from space 13(4), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sladkikh, M.G. Zakhvatov, E.I. Saprykin, E. Y. Sakharova, Technology for monitoring the status of crops according to Earth remote sensing in the south of Western Siberia GeoMatica 2, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Zubkova, T.G. Kurevleva, L.I. Permitina, Estimation of the error in calculating NDVI using empirical methods for taking into account the influence of the atmosphere Rocket and space instrument-making and information systems 3(2), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- AgroGIS. User’s manual Retrieved from: https://gis2.prom.aero [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Osorgin, O.N. Osorgina, Agroecological assessment of agricultural crops and their place in the composition of the designed crop rotations Innovation area 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.