BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- L.V. Gurkina, M.B. Lebedeva, Analysis of safety indicators for cow milk in the Ivanovo region Veterinary bulletin 4(59), 110–111 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 220.127.116.118-01 Hygienic requirements for food safety and nutritional value (Ministry of Health of Russia, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Abdullaeva, Monitoring the safety indicators of milk and dairy products Dairy industry 9, 53–54 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Zamkov, V. Tolstopyatenko, Yu.N. Cheremnykh, Mathematical methods in economics (DIS, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Shelobaev, Mathematical methods and models in economics, finance, business (UNITY-DANA, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Lunev, V.N. Volkov, A.A. Stichuk, R.A. Lunev, A.V. Demidov, Automation of interaction of customers and suppliers in control system of providing electronic services to the population within network of portals in Proc. 10th Int. Conf. of information and communication technologies (AICT) 501–505 (Baku, Azerbaijan, 12-14 October 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Larionov, Migration of copper, cadmium and lead in the system: soil plants animals, PhD diss. (Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sladkova, Distribution of zinc and cadmium in the peat soil-plant system under the influence of phosphorus and potassium fertilizers, PhD diss. (St. Petersburg Pushkin, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Elkina, Optimization of mineral nutrition of plants on podzolic soils Bulletin of the Biology Institute of the Komi Science Centre of the Ural department RAS 12, 42–45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Murzabaev, M.V. Bezrukova, F.M. Shakirova, Protective mechanisms of plants in response to the toxic effect of cadmium ions AgroChemistry 10, 83–93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Gordeeva, Distribution and migration of chemical elements in the soil-plant system in the natural and technogenic conditions of the Angara region, PhD dissertation thesis (Irkutsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Potatueva, V.G. Ignatov, E.A. Karpova, The effect of phosphorus fertilizers on the content of mobile forms of arsenic in soils AgroChemistry 1, 31–40 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.