BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.O. Baratov, Features of bovine tuberculosis in the Republic of Dagestan, PhD dissertation thesis (Stavropol, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Zhukov, M.A. Polyakov, Proc. Orenburg State Agrarian University 10, 151–153 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Ovdienko, N.G. Tolstenko, N.A. Yaremenko, P.P. Rakhmanin et al., Veterinarian 2, 14–17 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Donchenko, Improving the means and methods of diagnosis and prevention of bovine tuberculosis, PhD dissertation thesis (Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Ovdienko, A.Kh. Naimanov, N.G. Tolstenko, V.N. Khrulenko et al., Veterinarian 4, 37–39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Smolyaninov, S.V. Lopunov, Russian Agricultural Academy. Sib. branch IAVSDV 30–37 (Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Nuratinov, A.A. Sultanov, F.I. Islamova, South of Russia: ecology, development 1, 124–130 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Protodyakonova, N.G. Pavlov, Agrar. Bull. of the Urals 1, 52–54 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khisamutdinov, D.N. Mingaleev, R.Kh. Ravilov, M.M. Valiev, V.S. Ugryumova et al., Scientific Notes of the Kazan State Academy of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman 234, 209–215 (Kazan, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, Basics of general epizootology (Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Jupina, Methods of epizootological research and the theory of the epizootic process (Novosibirsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.