BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.O. Baratov, Features of bovine tuberculosis in the Republic of Dagestan, PhD dissertation thesis (Stavropol, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Zhukov, M.A. Polyakov, Proc. Orenburg State Agrarian University 10, 151–153 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Ovdienko, N.G. Tolstenko, N.A. Yaremenko, P.P. Rakhmanin et al., Veterinarian 2, 14–17 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Donchenko, Improving the means and methods of diagnosis and prevention of bovine tuberculosis, PhD dissertation thesis (Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Ovdienko, A.Kh. Naimanov, N.G. Tolstenko, V.N. Khrulenko et al., Veterinarian 4, 37–39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Smolyaninov, S.V. Lopunov, Russian Agricultural Academy. Sib. branch IAVSDV 30–37 (Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Nuratinov, A.A. Sultanov, F.I. Islamova, South of Russia: ecology, development 1, 124–130 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Protodyakonova, N.G. Pavlov, Agrar. Bull. of the Urals 1, 52–54 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khisamutdinov, D.N. Mingaleev, R.Kh. Ravilov, M.M. Valiev, V.S. Ugryumova et al., Scientific Notes of the Kazan State Academy of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman 234, 209–215 (Kazan, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, Basics of general epizootology (Novosibirsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Jupina, Methods of epizootological research and the theory of the epizootic process (Novosibirsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.