BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.Kh. Yapparov, L.M.-Kh. Bikkinina, I.A. Yapparov et al., Eurasian Soil Sci. 48, 1149–1158 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kapranov, Using natural agro-chemical means as sources of minerals for field crops, PhD dissertation (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Zaimenko, N.P. Didyk, N.E. Ellanska et al., Sci. and Innovat. 12, 58–68 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ezhkova, A.Kh. Yapparov, V.O. Ezhkov et al., Proc. Biolog. Sci. 467, 65–67 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kulasekaran, R. Damodar, B. Kumar, Advances in Agronomy 113, 215–236 (Academic Press Publ., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bernardi, P. Oliviera, M. Monte, F. SousaBarros, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 167, 16–21 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Burov, A.N. Tyurin, A.V. Yakimov, T.Kh. Ishkaeb, Zeolite-containing rocks of Tatarstan and their applications (FEN, Kazan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Sushenitsa, Phosphate content of soils and its regulation (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bloem, D. Hopkins, A. Benedetti, Microbiological methods for assessing soil quality (CABI Publ., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Borges, F. S. Brunatto, A. Leitao, Clay minerals 50, 153–162 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pereira, E. Paris, J. Bresolin, Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 144, 138–147 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Khan, T.F. Rizvil, Nanoscience and plant-soil systems 48, 405–427 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.