BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. Moskalevich, MOTROL 11B, 179–189 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ahmadi, Soil and Tillage Res. 171, 1–8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Fouda, J. Soil Sci. and Agric. Eng. Mansoura Univ. 7, 929–936 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mazyarov, V.I. Medvedev, G.Z Gaifullin, L.P. Shershevsky, publ. Auth. St, no. SU 1373336, Bull. Izobret. 6 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Deep diggers give a high lift to yields Farmers Weekly 115, 42 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sabourin, J. Richardeau, Patent FR, no. 9115937 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mazyarov, V.I. Medvedev, The sub-cover ripper significantly reduces energy consumption during tillage (2013) Retrieved from: http://www.polytech21.ru/news/1846-podpokrovnyj-rykhlitel-znachitelno-snizhaet-energozatraty-pri-pochvoobrabotke [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Akimov, Yu.V. Konstantinov, Tractors and agricultural machinery 12, 21–23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sidorov, V.K. Horoshenkov, D.A. Mironov, E.S. Luzhnova, Tractors and agricultural machines 8, 30–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Valiev, F. Muhamadyarov, 15-th Int. Sci. Conf. Engineering for Rural Development Proc. 15 1378–1385 (Latvia University of Agriculture, Faculty of Engineering, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Letoshnev, Agricultural machines. Agricultural equipment. Theory, calculation, design and testing (Moscow, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Mukhametshin, A.R. Valiev, A.V. Aleshkin, R.I. Ibyatov, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad. 4, 50–182 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Mukhametshin, A.R. Valiev, P.I Makarov, Patent of RF, no. RU 2522320, Bull. Izobret. 19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Nikitin, The course of theoretical mechanics (Higher School, Moscow, 1955) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.