BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- The future of food and agriculture. Trends and challenges (FAO, Rome, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture at a Crossroads. International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science and Technology for Development Synthesis Report (The World Bank, Washington DC, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- The future of Food and Farming. Challenges and choices for global sustainability Foresight, Final Project Report (Government Office for Science, London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Krupenikov, B.P. Boincean, D.L. Dent, The Black Earth. Ecological principles for sustainable agriculture on Chernozem soils (Springer, Dordrecht, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Dent (editor), Soil as World Heritage (Springer, Dordrecht, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Boincean, D.L. Dent, Farming the Black Earth. Sustainable and Climate Smart Management of Chernozem Soils (Springer Nature, Cham, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.