BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- R.F. Baybekov, G.E. Merzlaya, O.A. Vlasova, A.N. Naliukhin, Research of fertilizers based on sewage sludge Agrochemical bulletin 6, 28–30 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kasatikov, V.A. Raskatov, N.P. Shabardina, Aftereffect of composts produced using microbiological destructors on the agrienvironmental parameters of agrocenose Fertility 1, 38–40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Gordeeva, O.V. Malyuta, V.I. Talantsev, The evaluation of the effect of unconventional ameliorating fertilizers on podsolic sandy soils Agro XXI 1-3(98), 37–39 (Agrorus, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Malyuta, E.M. Romanov, T.V. Nureeva, The evaluation of ameliorating properties of NOMULP organomineral fertilizer by means of bioindication Forestry inform. 2, 31–33 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Romanov, D.I. Mukhortov, The use of organic waste in forestry Vestnik of Volga State Univer. of Technol. Ser. Forest. Ecology. Nature management 1, 22–29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Romanov, D.I. Mukhortov, T.V. Nureeva, Melioration of soils in forest nursery with the use of non-traditional organic fertilizers Vestnik of Volga State Univer. of Technol. 2, 59–73 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Babieva, G.M. Zenova, Biology of soils (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Aristovskaya, M.V. Chugunova, The express method for determining the biological activity of soil Soil science 11, 142–147 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28168–89 Soils. Sampling (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Federal environmental regulations PND F T 14.1:2:4.12-06 (PND F T 16.1:2:3:3.9-06) The methods for determining the toxicity of water extracts from soils, sewage sludge, drinking and natural water by the death rate of Daphniamagna Straus test object (Krasnoyarsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Federal environmental regulations PND F T 14.1:2:3:4.11-04 (PND F T 16.1:2.3:3.8-04) The methods for determining the toxicity of water and water extracts from soils and sewage sludge by analyzing changes in the intensity of bacterial bioluminescence using Ecolum test system with Biotox-10 device (Krasnoyarsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Federal environmental regulations PND F T 14.1:2:3:4.10-04 (PND F T 16.1:2.3:3.7-04) The methods for determining the toxicity of surface fresh, ground, drinking and sewage waters, water extracts from soils and sewage sludge by analyzing the optical density of chlorella algae (Chlorellavulgaris Beijer) (Krasnoyarsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Zviagintsev, ed. The methods of soil microbiology and biochemistry (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- The methods for determination of total amount of copper, cadmium, zinc, lead, nickel, manganese, chromium and cobalt by means of atomic absorption spectrometry (FGU FCAO, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Titova, E.V. Dabakhova, M.V. Dabakhov, The recommendations for assessment of the ecological state of soils as a component of the environment (Nizhny Novgorod, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.