BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- J.L. Casper, AACC International, Inc. 14, 98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bigliardi, Trends in Food Sci. & Technol. 2, 11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhou, Y.H. Hui, Bakery Products Science and Technology (S.l., Wiley-Blackwell, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Tyurina, Development of technology for diabetic bakery products with barley flour, PhD dissertation thesis (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chugunova, N.V. Leyberova, Technol. and merchandizing of innovate. food products 4, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shlelenko, Development of complex improving agents for intensive technology of bakery products from wheat flour, PhD dissertation thesis (Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ya. Auerman, Technology of bakery production (Profession, Saint-Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Polandova, Collection of modern technologies of bakery products (Moscow printing house no. 2, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh. Arynbayeva, L.I. Kuznetsova, O.I. Parakhina, L.V. Usova, Current trends in science and technology 1, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kuznetsova, N.D. Sinyavskaya, O.V. Afanasyeva, E.G. Flenova, The production of malt breads, using rye flour (Beresta, SaintPetersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tregubov, M.M. Tregubova, Techno-chemical control of starch-treacle production (Food industry, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Labutina, S.Ya. Koryachkina, N.A. Berezina, E.V. Khmeleva, Control of raw materials, semifinished and finished bakery products (DeLi, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Luh, Y.K. Liu, Rice 1, 24 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Niffenegger, Chemical and physical characteristics of barley flour as related to its use in baked products (Master of science in Home Economics, Montana, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dewettinck, J. of Cereal Sci. 2, 14 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.