BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- R. Seppelt, A. Voinov, Optimization methodology for land use patterns: evaluation based on multiscale habitat pattern comparison Ecolog. modelling 168(6), 217–231 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, A. L. Ivanov, eds. Agroecological assessment of lands, design of adaptive-landscape systems of agriculture and agrotechnologies 783 (Russ. Acad. of Agricul. Sci., Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Katterer, O. Andren, P.E. Jansson, Pedotransfer functions for estimating plantavailable water and bulk density in Swedish agricultural soils Acta Agricult. Scandinavica, Sect. B, Soil & Plant Sci. 56(4), 263–276 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erling, The farming system component of European agricultural landscapes E. J. of Agronomy 82, Part B, 282–291 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Candemir, C. Gulser, Effects of different agricultural wastes on some soil quality indexes at clay and loamy sand fields Communication Soil Sci. and Plant Analyses 42(1), 13–28 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zanten, P.H. Verburg, M. Espinosa et al., European agricultural landscapes, common agricultural policy and ecosystem services: a review Agronomy for Sustainable Development 34(2), 309–325 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. D’Amico, A. Coppola, G. Chinnici, G. Vita, G. Pappalardo, Agricultural systems in the European Union: an analysis of regional differences New Medit. 4, 28–34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Simon, A. Czako, Influence of long-term application of organic and inorganic fertilizers on soil properties Plant Soil Environ. 60(7), 314–319 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Paracchini, T.P. Correia, I. Loupa-Ramos et al., Progress in indicators to assess agricultural landscape valuation: How and what is measured at different levels of governance Land use Policy 53, 71–85 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Danilov, A. Ilves, L. Smolina, Criteria for Assessing the Quality of Cultivable Land in Land Use Optimization Advances in Engineer. Res. 151, 123–128 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Benoit, D. Rizzo, E. Marraccini et al., Landscape agronomy: a new field for addressing agricultural landscape dynamics Landsc. Ecol. 27, 1385–1394 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mandal, A.K. Patra, D. Singh, A. Swarup, R.E. Masto, Effect of long-term application of manure and fertilizer on biological and biochemical activities in soil during crop development stages Biores. Technol. 98, 3585–3592 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Koh, T. Koellner, J. Ghazoul, Transformative optimisation of agricultural land use to meet future food demands Peer. J. 1, e188 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin et al., Farming system design to feed the changing world A review Agron. Sustain. Dev. 33(131), 131–149 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Schneider, R. Paul Voroney, B.J. CadeMenun, D.H. Lynch, Soil phosphorus forms from organic and conventional forage fields soil fertilite plant nutrition Soil Sci. Society of Amerika J. 80(2), 328–340 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Granstedt, L. Kjellenberg, Long-Term Field Experiment in Sweden: Effects of Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers on Soil Fertility and Crop Quality in Proc. of an Int. Conf. in Boston, Tufts Univer., Agricult. Production and Nutrition 1–11 (Massachusetts, 19–21 March 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Arshad, Y.K. Soon, R.H. Azooz, N.Z. Lupwayi, S.X. Chang, Soil and crop response to wood ash and lime application in acidic soils Agron. J. 104, 715–721 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lalande, B. Gagnon, I. Royer, Impact of natural or industrial liming materials on soil properties and microbial activity Canad. J. of Soil Sci. 89, 209–222 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.C. Grieve, D.A. Davidson, P.M.C. Bruneau, Effects of liming on void space and aggregation in an upland grassland soil Geoderma 125, 39–48 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Haynes, R. Naidu, Influence of lime, fertilizer and manure applications on soil organic matter content and soil physical conditions: a review Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 51, 123–137 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paradeloa, I. Virtob, C. Chenua, Net effect of liming on soil organic carbon stocks: A review Agricult., Ecosyst. & Environ. 202, 98–107 (1 April 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Seshadri, M. Zaman, L. Barton et al., Functional Relationships of Soil Acidification, Liming, and Greenhouse Gas Flux 1–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.