BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.V. Litvinovich, The history of the liming of soils Agrophysics 2(14), 45–51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sramek, V. Fadrhonsova, L. Vortelova, B. Lomsky, Development of chemical soil properties in the western Ore Mts: (Czech Republic) 10 years after liming J. Forest Sci. 58(2), 57–66 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Palmu, K. Hedlund, A review of effects of structure liming on soil biology (2016) Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/310773671 [Google Scholar]
- I.C. Grieve, D.A. Davidson, P.M.C. Bruneau, Effects of liming on void space and aggregation in an upland grassland soil Geoderma 125, 39–48 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Goulding, Soil acidification and the importance of liming agricultural soils with particular reference to the United Kingdom Soil Use and Management 32(3), 390–399 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Robinson, H.J. Di, K.C. Cameron, A. Podolyan, J.Z. He, The effect of soil pH and dicyandiamide (DCD) on N2O emissions and ammonia oxidiser abundance in astimulated grazed pasture soil J. of Soils and Sediments 14, 1434–1444 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Lochona, P. Carrerea, S. Revaillota, J. Bloora, Interactive effects of liming and nitrogen management on carbon mineralization in grassland soils Applied Soil Ecology 130, 143–148 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Opala, Influence of Lime and Phosphorus Application Rates on Growth of Maize in an Acid Soil Advances in Agriculture 2017, 1–5 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Haynes, R. Naidu, Influence of lime, fertilizer and manure applications on soil organic matter content and soil physical conditions: a review Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 51, 123–137 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Bennett, R. Greene, B. Murphy, P. Hocking, D. Tongway, Influence of lime and gypsum on longterm rehabilitation of a Red Sodosol, in a semi-arid environment of New South Wales Soil Res. 52, 120–128 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bergstrom, H. Kirchmann, F. Djodjic, K. Kyllmar et al., Turnover and losses of phosphorus in Swedish agricultural soils: Long-term changes, leaching trends, and mitigation measures J. of Environmental quality 44(2), 512–523 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ulyin, A. Etana, Phosphorus leaching from clay soils can be counteracted by structure liming Acta Agricult. Scandinav., Section B-Soil & Plant Sci. 64, 425–433 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Mercy, A.A. Ezekiel, Lime effectiveness of some fertilizers in tropical acid al. sol. J. Central European Agric. 8, 17–24 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lalande, B. Gagnon, I. Royer, Impact of natural or industrial liming materials on soil properties and microbial activity Canad. J. of Soil Sci. 89, 209–222 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Kirkham, J.R.B. Tallowin, R.A. Sanderson et al., The impact of organic and inorganic fertilizers and lime on the species-richness and plant functional characteristics of hay meadow communities Biolog. Conservat. 141, 1411–1427 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paradelo, I. Virto, C. Chenu, Net effect of liming on soil organic carbon stocks: A review Agricult. Ecosyst. & Environm. 202(1), 98–107 (April 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Simon, A. Czako, Influence of long-term application of organic and inorganic fertilizers on soil properties Plant Soil Environm. 60(7), 314–319 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Candemir, C. Gulser, Effects of different agricultural wastes on some soil quality indexes at clay and loamy sand fields Communicat. Soil Sci. and Plant Analyses 42(1), 13–28 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D’Amico, A. Coppola, G. Chinnici, G. Vita, Agricultural systems in the European Union: An analysis of regional differences New Medit 12(4), 28–34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Yakovleva, Migration of bases in sod-podzolic soils of the North-West of Russia (St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.