BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.G. Murtazin, S.G. Murtazina, I.A. Gaysin, H.G. Musin, Using JUSS product in forest nurseries Agrochemical bulletin 5, 25–27 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Vedernikov, G.A. Morozov, A.A. Nazirov, The influence of microwave treatment of pine and spruce seeds on their sowing qualities and resistance of sprouts to diseases in forest nurseries in Forests, forest sector and ecology of the Republic of Tatarstan: article collection 1, 38–44 (Kazan, 2005) 15 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nosnikov, A.P. Volkovich, V.A. Yarmolovich, Efficiency of presowing treatment of pine and spruce seeds with emistim-c drug Proc. of BSTU, Forestry 150–153 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Khamitov, Soil Germination Stimulation of Siberian Cedar Seeds by “Gumat+7” Agent The Bull. of Higher Educat. Institut., Forestry J. 6, 127–128 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dobritskaya, E.G. Zhuravleva, L.P. Orlova, M.G. Shirinskaya, Zinc, copper, cobalt, molybdenum in some soils of the European part of the USSR, Microelements in some soils of the USSR (Nauka, Moscow, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Evstoratieva, Yu.L. Zherebin, A.F. Pozharitskiy, M.V. Reshetnik, O.A. Sirik, Microelements accompanied by bioactive ligands as growth stimulators for plants, Microelements in the exchange of substances and productivity of plants 88–89 (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Khurshkaynen, E.M. Andreeva, S.K. Stetsenko, G.G. Terekhov, A.V. Kuchin, Influence of biopreparation Verva and VervaSpruce on the Scots pine seedlings growth Chemistry of plant raw mater. 1, 295–300 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Chernobrovkina, E.V. Rabonen, S.A. Igotti, The availability of mineral nutrient elements for conifers in terms of Karelian forest nurseries in Northern Europe in XXI century: nature, culture, and economy 237–239 (Karelian Research Centre Russian Academy of Sciences, Petrozavodsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pobedov, Fertilizers in forestry (All-USSR Institute of Scientific Information on Agriculture, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Novoseltseva, ed. The guidebook on forestry seed collection and storage (Forest industry, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Yakhin, A.A. Lubyanov, I.A. Yakhin, P.H. Brown, Biostimulants implant science: a global perspective Frontiers in Plant Sci. 7 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Yakhin, A.A. Lubyanov, I.A. Yakhin, Modern ideas about biostimulators Agrochemistry 7, 85–90 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 13056.6-97. Trees and shrub seeds. The methods for germination ability determination, Introduction. 01/07/1998 (The publishing office for standards, Minsk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Safina, Effectiveness of different norms of ammonium nitrate application in cultivating seedlings spruce in Predkama zone of the Republic of Tatarstan Vestnik of Kazan. State Agrarian. Univer. 7, 1(23), 151–155 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.