BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- L.V. Chernykh, Criteria for a potential reforestation method in a forest area, in Scientific progress the creativity of young people: a collection of scientific papers of the Int. Youth Sci. Conf. on Natural Sci. and Technol., in 3 parts, Part 3, 107–109 (PSTU, Yoshkar-Ola, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Smith, P. D. Miles, J. S. Vissage, Forest resources of the United States, 2002 (U.S. Department of Agriculture, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Vorozhtsov, N.A. Vlasova, Mathematical modeling of forest ecosystems: The course of lectures (Volga State Technological University, Yoshkar-Ola, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sabirov, D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, A.A. Nazirov, A.R. Minnikhanov, F.G. Burganov, Issues of effective forest management and forest management in the Republic of Tatarstan Bull. of the Kazan State Agrar. Univer. 2(40), 100–104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gayanov, Forests and forestry Tatarstan (Idel Press, Kazan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Forest Plan of the Republic of Tatarstan (MLH RT, Kazan, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pechatkin, The evolution of forest management and reforestation in Russia: myths and reality Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast 2, 161–170 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Cohen, T.K. Maiersperger, S.T. Gower, D.P. Turner, An improved strategy for regression of biophysical variables and Landsat ETM+ data Remote Sensing of Environment 84, 561–571 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Forestry regulations of the Suburban Forestry of the Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Tatarstan (MLH RT, Kazan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- State of Finland’s forest 2011: Based on the Criteria and Indicators of Sustainable Forest Management (Forest research institute (Metla), Ministry of agriculture and forestry, Helsinki, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.