BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.G. Koschaev, I.S. Zholobova, G.V. Fissenko, M.N. Kadoshina, Effect of feed supplement Bacell on metabolism of broiler chickens in Proc. of the Kuban State Agrarian University 36, 235–236 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mymrin, Technology of production of broiler meat 224 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- F. Karadas, P.F. Surai, N.H. Sparks, Changes in broiler chick tissue concentrations of lipid-soluble antioxidants immediately post-hatch Comp. Biochem. Physiol. Part A: Mol. In-tegr. Physiol. 160(1), 68–71 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I Fisinin, V Int. Veterinary Congress on Poultry Farming, Industrial poultry farming in Russia: state, innovative directions of development, contribution to food security 5–26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.F Bessarabov, I.I. Melnikova, N.K. Sushkova et al., Diseases of birds 448 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zimin, F.V. Kochetkov, S.I. Kononenko, D.V. Osepchuk, N.E. Skoblikov, The application of the bacteriophages to combat colibacillosis and campylobacteriosis in poultry Sci. J. of KubSAU 123, 421–432 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Semenenko, N.N. Zabachta, M.N. Sokolov, E.V. Kuzminova, A study of the pharmacodynamic effects of a complex hepatoprotector on broiler chickens J. of Pharm. Sci. and Res. 10(1), 146–147 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Koshchaev, Yu.A. Lysenko, A.A. Nesterenko, A.V. Luneva, A.N. Gneush, Development of feed additives for poultry farming Research J. of Pharm., Biol. and Chem. Sci. 10(1), 1567–1572 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kuzminova, M.P. Semenenko, S.I. Kononenko, A.A. Abramov, E.P. Dolgov, A complex approach to liver protection from mycotoxicoses in experimental conditions Asian J. of Pharm. 12(4), 1236–1241 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nassif, D.Y. Grigoriev, Mycotoxicosis in poultry: problems and solutions Retrieved from: http://www.tekro.ua/ru/statti/47-mikotoksikozy-v-ptice-vodstve.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.