BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- E.V. Lutsenko, Intelligent scalable open interactive online environment for teaching and researching on the basis of ASC-analysis and “Eidos” system Sci. J. of KubSAU 6(130), 1–55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Uncomtrade analytics, Retrieved from: https://comtrade.un.org [Google Scholar]
- Statista The portal for statistics, Retrieved from: https://www.statista.com [Google Scholar]
- B. Ma, Q. Wei, G. Chen, A combined measure for representative information retrieval in enterprise information systems J. of Enterprise Informat. Management 24(4), 310–321 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Akila, R. Venkatesan, A Cognitive Multi-hop Clustering Approach for Wireless Sensor Networks Wireless Personal Communicat. 90(2), 729–747 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Pavlov, Methods of assessment of the quality of recommendations systems Int. J. of Humanities and Natural Sci. 6(1), 178–182 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Global Agricultural Machinery Market 2016-2020, Retrieved from: https://www.researchandmarkets.com [Google Scholar]
- High growth for European tractor market in 2017, Retrieved from: http://www.cema-agri.org. [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Semenenko, T.K. Becker, The level of dealer’s satisfaction with the producers of agricultural machinery: German experience Sci. J. of KubSAU 114(10), 1–14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dryancour, The Agricultural Machinery Market & Industry in Europe: An analysis of the most important structural trends & why EU regulation of the sector needs to change (CEMA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.