BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- J. Ganan, S. Morante-Zarcero, D. Perez-Quintanilla, M.L. Marina, I. Sierra, One-pot synthesized functionalized mesoporous silica as a reversedphase sorbent for solid-phase extraction of endocrine disrupting compounds in milks J. of Chromatography A. 1–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Scheplyagina, Antenatal prophylaxis of rickets Treatment and prevention 2(6), 7–12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Afanasyev, Yu.E. Kashchenko, N.I. Luchkina, V. N. Shilov, Osteodystrophy of cows and their offspring Veter. Consult. 4, 21–22 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Semenenko, V.A. Antipov, L.A. Matyushevsky et al., Bentonites in animal husbandry and veterinary medicine 249 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Gordon, S.J. LeBlanc, D.F. Kelton, T.H. Herdt, L. Neuder, T.F. Duffield, Randomized clinical field trial on the effects of butaphosphan-cyanocobalamin and propylene glycol on ketosis resolution and milk production J. of dairy sci. 100, 3912–3921 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M Parker, C.P Gardiner, A.E Kessell, A.J Parker, Hypovitaminosis A in extensively grazed beef cattle Australian Vet. J. 95(3), 80–84 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Chapinal, E. Carson, S.J. LeBlanc, K. E. Leslie, S. Godden, M. Capel, J.E.P. Santos, M. W. Overton, T.F Duffield, The association of serum metabolites in the transition period with milk production and early-lactation reproductive performance J. Dairy Sci. 95, 1301–1309 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Martinez, C.A. Risco, F.S. Lima, R.S. Bisinotto, L. F. Greco, E.S. Ribeiro, F. Maunsell, K. Galvao, J.E.P. Santos, Evaluation of peripartal calcemic status, energetic profile, and neutrophil function in dairy cows at low or high risk of developing uterine disease J. Dairy Sci. 95, 7158–7172 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Martinez, L.D.P. Sinedino, R.S. Bisinotto, E.S. Ribeiro, G.C. Gomes, F.S. Lima, L.F. Greco, C.A. Risco, K.N. Galvao, D. Taylor-Rodriguez, J.P. Driver, W.W. Thatcher, J.E.P. Santos, Effect of induced subclinical hypocalcemia on physiological responses and neutrophil function in dairy cows J. Dairy Sci. 97, 874–887 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Martinez, L.D.P. Sinedino, R.S. Bisinotto, R. Daetz, C. Lopera, C.A. Risco, K.N. Galvao, W. W. Thatcher, J.E.P. Santos, Effect of oral calcium supplementation on mineral and acidbase status, energy metabolites, and health of postpartum dairy cows J. Dairy Sci. 99, 8397–8416 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ribeiro, F.S. Lima, L.F. Greco, R.S. Bisinotto, A.P.A. Monteiro, M. Favoreto, H. Ayres, R.S. Marsola, N. Martinez, W.W. Thatcher, J.E.P. Santos, Prevalence of periparturient diseases and impacts on fertility of seasonally calving grazing dairy cows supplemented with concentrates J. Dairy Sci. 96, 5682–5697 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vrankovic, B.B. Ljubic, I. Pipal, Z. Stojevic, Blood biochemical parameters of bone metabolism in cows and calves kept in a beef suckler system during the early postpartum period Livestock Sci. 211, 8–13 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Moore, M.J. VandeHaar, B.K. Sharma, T.E. Pilbeam, D.K. Beede, H.F. Bucholtz, J.S. Liesman, R.L. Horst, J.P. Goff, Effects of dietary cation-anion difference on calcium and energy metabolism in peripartum cows J. Dairy Sci. 83, 2095–2104 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Charbonneau, D. Pellerin, G.R. Oetzel, Impact of lowering dietary cation-anion difference in nonlactating dairy cows: A meta-analysis J. Dairy Sci. 89, 537–548 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Leno, R.C. Neves, I.M. Louge, M.D. Curler, J.A.A. McArt, Differential effects of a single dose of oral calcium based on postpartum plasma calcium concentration in Holstein cows J. Dairy Sci. 101(4), 3285–3302 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Valldecabres, J.A.A. Pires, N. Silva-del-Rio, Effect of prophylactic oral calcium supplementation on postpartum mineral status and markers of energy balance of multiparous Jersey cows J. Dairy Sci. 101(5), 4460–4472 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Martinez, R.M. Rodney, E. Block, L.L. Hernandez, J.E.P. Santos, Effects of prepartum dietary cation-anion difference and source of vitamin D in dairy cows: Lactation performance and energymetabolism J. Dairy Sci. 101(3), 2544–2562 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Bannitsyna, A.V. Shcherbakov, V.K. Chebotar, E.I. Kiprushkina, Yeast in modern biotechnology Bull. of the Int. Acad. of Refrigeration 1, 24–29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Magnoli, M. Texeira, C.D. Rosa, Sodium bentonite and monensum under chronic aflatoxicsis in broiler chickens Poultry science 2(90), 352–357 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Ravilov, V.S. Ugryumova, A.P. Savelchev, A.V. Savinkova, M.P. Semenenko, Enterosorbent priminkor an effective therapeutic and prophylactic mean Veter. Medic. 7, 54–59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Rozanova, E.V. Grekhneva, O.N. Lopukhina, E.S. Soboleva, A.A. Yeskova, Using the turbidimetric method to determine the size of protein molecules and copper complexes Electr. Sci. J. of Kursk State Univer. 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Lakin, Biometry. A Study Guide for Biol. Special Uni. 352 (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.