BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- On approval of the Strategy for improving the quality of food products in the Russian Federation until 2030. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 29 June 2016 no 1364-r. Retrieved from: Consultant-Plus system. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Pokrovsky, G.A. Romanenko, V.A. Knyazhev, N.F. Gerasimenko, G.G. Onishchenko, V.A. Tutelyan, V.M. Poznyakovsky, Health Food Policy: Federal and Regional Levels (Novosibirsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Rogov, E.N. Oreshkin, V.N. Sergeev, Medical and technological aspects of the development and production of functional food products Food Industry 1, 13–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Gins, V.F. Pivovarov, V.K. Gins, P.F. Kononkov, N.M. Derkanosova, Scientific support of innovative technologies when creating functional products based on vegetables, Vegetables of Russia, 1(22), 4–9 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nikitin, The use of amaranth flour and modified compositions based on it in bread technology, PhD dissertation (Voronezh, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Zharkova, L.A. Miroshnichenko, A.A. Zvyagin, I.A. Bavykina, Amaranth flour: characteristic, comparative analysis, application possibilities, Nutrition issues, 83(1), 67–73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Saratov, L.I. Saratovsky, A.L. Saratovsky, Grain and feed amaranth (Voronezh State Agrarian University, Voronezh, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gins, V. Gins, V. Pivovarov, K.Kh. Torres Migno, P. Kononkov, Functional food products from amaranth seeds and leaves (VNIISSOK, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Derkanosova, A.A. Stakhurlova, I. N. Ponomareva, O.A. Vasilenko, V.D. Lomova, M.V. Kopylov, Amaranth extrudate as an enriching ingredient in flour products, Bread products, 2, 32–34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Suleymanov, A.V. Grebenshchikov, E.V. Mikhailov, I.S. Tolkachev et al., Methods of morphological studies, 2rd ed. (All-Russian Research Veterinary Institute of Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapy of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Voronezh, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.