BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.V. Shabunin, Modern principles and approaches to the creation of therapeutic and preventive agents in veterinary medicine, Veter. doctor, 3, 15–18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Usha, O.I. Kalnitskaya, Control of antibiotic residues in raw materials and animal products, Veter. Phys., 3, 21–23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vagichev, Role of belotine in the balance of feed protein, Compound feeds, 4, 32–33 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kokarev, A.N. Fedayev, N.I. Gibalkina, Regulation of chromium in bovine diets, Zootechnia, 4, 17–19 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Kolesnik, S.A. Semenov, N.I. Ivanchenko, Immunostimulatory properties of purple Echinacea, Zootechnia, 12, 16–17 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Thacker, Alternatives to antibiotics as growth promoters for use in swine production, Thacker J. of Animal Sci. and Biotechnol., 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Mironov, Guide to pre-clinical drug research, Part 1 (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sergienko, M.V. Shemonaeva, M.P. Nefedieva, T.A. Lysenko, Prospects of studying pharmacological activity of rosehips oil in experimental pathology, Clinics, pharmacol. and therapy, 19(6), 86–87 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Medethanov, Effect of plant-based drug on the growth rate of laboratory white rats during its evaporation, Sci. notes of Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 207, 345–348 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Abrashova, Y.A. Guschin, M.A. Kovaleva, A.V. Rybakov, A.I. Selezneva, A.P. Sokolova, S.V. Hodko, Physiological, biochemical and biometric indices of experimental animal norms, Directory (LEMA, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.