BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- N.V. Sokol, N.S. Sanzharovskaya, O.P. Khrapko, Theoretical and practical aspects of production of bread of functional purpose (KubSAU, Krasnodar, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Zh. Rustemova, Use of non-traditional raw materials in the production of choux gingerbread, Sci., new technol. and innovate. of Kyrgyzstan, 7, 9–13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Tulyakov, E.P. Meleshkina, I.S. Vitol, Biochemical and rheological properties in the assessment of different types of flour, Bread products, 6, 30–34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dyuba, K. Rysev, Modern method of grain and flour quality control according to rheological properties of dough, determined with the help of Mixolab profiler, in Coll. of mater. of the I scientific and pract. Conf. with int. particip. “Management of rheological properties of food products, ” 86–95 (Moscow State University of Food Production, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- GOST ISO 17718-2015. Grain and flour from soft wheat. Determination of rheological properties of dough depending on the conditions of kneading and temperature rise (Standard form, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.