BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.G. Kutilkin, S.N. Zudilin, The influence of the basic elements of the farming system on the efficiency of using solar energy and moisture in winter wheat crops, Agricult., 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gurin, I.M. Chadaev, Impact of legume forecrops on the weediness of winter wheat crops, Agricult., 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Orlov, O.A. Tkachuk, E.V. Pavlikova, Weediness and yield of spring wheat depending on the elements of the production technology, Young scientist, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Bazdyrev, The concept of modern protection of field crops from weeds, Soil Fertility, 5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Ecologization of agriculture and technological policy (Moscow Agricultural Academy, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korchagin, S.N. Zudilin, O.I. Goryanin et al., Biologization of agriculture in the Middle Volga (Kinel, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Zakharov, M.A. Polyakov, The influence of the main soil tillage on the weediness of spring wheat, in Modern systems of agriculture: experience, problems, prospects, Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the birth of Prof. Morozov V.I. (Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, Ulyanovsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kutilkin, Combined tillage system in the Forest-Steppe of the Middle Trans-Volga, Agricult., 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Solovichenko, A.N. Voronin, V.V. Nikitin, E.V. Navolneva, Barley productivity depending on the type of fallow, method of tillage and fertilizer, Agricult., 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Usenko, S.V. Usenko, Water regime of leached chernozem, depending on the forecrop and the method of preliminary tillage, Agricult., 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Goryanin, A.P. Chichkin, T.A. Goryanin, Barley is the main spring grain crop in Samara region, Achievem. of sci. and technol. of agricult., 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Minimalization of tillage: prospects and contradictions, Agricult., 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experience methods (Kolos, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.