BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- T. V. Kalashnikova, S. V. Sorokin et al., Smart Technologies in the Process of Adaptation of Newly Recruited Employees at Industrial Enterprises, in Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth: proc. of the 28th Int. Business Information Management Association Conf. (IBIMA), 1236–1239 (Seville, Spain, 9–10 November 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. R. Safiullina, N.A. Safiullin, Portal of state and municipal services of the Republic of Tatarstan as an element of e-government, In Problems of economic growth and sustainable development of territories: Mat. of the III int. sci. and pract. Internet conf. in 2 parts, 315–317 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Safiullin, Ch.R. Safiullina, Performance evaluation of the portal of state and municipal services of the Republic of Tatarstan based on SWOT analysis, in Scientific and technological progress in agricultural production. Coll. of reports of the XIII Int. sci. and pract. conf. of young scientists, 174–178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Saab, A. Rochac, M. Perez Cotaa, Potential dimensions for a local e-Government services quality model, retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2015.08.005. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Terehova, Quality Assessment of State (Municipal) Services, Innovation Economy: Prospects for Development and Improvement, 8(34) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Soledad Janita, F. Javier Miranda, Quality in e Government services: A proposal of dimensions from the perspective of public sector employees, Telematics and Informatics, 35(2), 457–469 (2018) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2018.01.004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sakari Taipale, The use of e-government services and the Internet: The role of socio-demographic, economic and geographical predictors, Telecommunications Policy, 37 (4-5), 413–422 (2013) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2012.05.005. [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Twizeyimana, A. Andersson, The public value of e-Government A literature review, Government Information Quarterly, 36(2), 167–178 (2019) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.giq.2019.01.001. [Google Scholar]
- K. Gasova, K. Stofkova, e-Government as a Quality Improvement Tool for Citizens’ Services, Procedia Engineering, 192, 225–230 (2017) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.06.039. [Google Scholar]
- F. Iannacci, A. P. Seepma, C. de Blok, A. Resca, Reappraising maturity models in e-Government research: The trajectory-turning point theory, The J. of Strategic Information Systems, 28(3), 310–329 (2019) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsis.2019.02.001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.