BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- K.P. Yurov, A.F. Shulyak, O.G. Petrova, O.V. Maiji, Trudi VIEV, 73, 22 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Glotov, T.I. Glotova, Respiratory diseases of the calves of the virus-bacterial etiology (Agros, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Petryankin, O.Yu. Petrova, Diseases of young animals (Lan, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mishenko, V.V. Dumova, O.Yu. Chernih, Veter. Medic. of Kuban, 3, 13–15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Evstifeev, V.G. Gumerov, M.N. Konnov, I.R. Akbashev, M.I. Klyatskiy, Sci. and Pract. J. Veter. Medic., Zootechn. and Biotechn., 1, 11–16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, G.G. Yurkov, A.P. Peskovetsky, Recommendations on the methodology of epizootological examination (Pokrov, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the comprehensive clinical examination of cattle (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Akbashev, Sci. notes of Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Medic., 2, 13–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the economic efficiency of veterinary procedures, approved by the chief of the Veterinary Department of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russian Federation V.M. Avilov (Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.