BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- N.N. Kolchin, K.A. Pshenichnikov, S.B. Priamov, Russia’s accession to the WTO: problems and prospects of Russian potato growing, Potat. and vegetabl., 7, 2–3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- STO AIST 5.2-2010. Tests of agricultural machinery, Potato planters, Methods of functional assessment [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28306-2018. Agricultural machinery. Potato planting machines. Test methods [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Simakov, B.V. Anisimov, A.V. Korshunov et al., Varietal resources and best practices of potato production (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Simakov, Potato varieties cultivated in Russia: 2010, Annual reference publication (Agrospas, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28708-2001. Means of small-scale mechanization of agricultural works, Safety requirements (Publishing of Standard, Minsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28306-89. Potato planting machines, Test methods (Standardtinorm, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Laryushin, K.Z. Kukhmazov, A.V. Polikanov, O.N. Kukharev, Economic assessment of crop production technologies (on the example of seed onion production) (Penza, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.