BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Yu.A. Gavrilova, Efficiency of complex biomodified mineral fertilizers for barley on sod-podzolic light loamy soil, PhD dissertation, 20 (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Chebotar, A.A. Zavalin, A.G. Aritkin, Application of biomodified mineral fertilizers (VNIIA, Moscow; UlSU, Ulyanovsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, L.V. Vinogradova et al., Geographical regularities of effect of inoculation with associative diazotrophs on the productivity of cereals, in Plant Microbial Interactions: Positive interactions in relation to crop production and utilization, Aspects of Applied Biology, 63, 123–127 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, S.N. Nikitin, A.L. Toigildin, Biopreparations in the spring wheat fertilization system, Res. J. of Pharmaceut., Biolog. and Sci., 8(1), 1796–1800 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Junge, P. Krebs, M. Kilian, Strain selection, production and formulation of the biological plant vitality enhancing agent FZB24 Bacillius subtilis, Pflanzenschutz-Nachrichten Bayer, 1, 94–104 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bondarenko, V.P. Zvolinsky, Microbiologic specimen in arid conditions, Farming, 3, 19–20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Biological products in agriculture (methodology and practice of using microorganisms in crop and fodder production) (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bondarenko, V.P. Zvolinsky, Study of biological products based on associative nitrogenfixing microorganisms in the cultivation of spring sown cereal in Astrakhan Region, Agrochem. Bull., 2, 22–23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.