BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- C.V. Beketov, I.E. Chernova, Yu.I. Rozhkov, L.V. Toporova, K.S. Karpov, Dimming of color as a marker of decreased reproductive ability of female sables (Martes zibellina) and minks (Neovison vison) Ecological genetics (in press) DOI.org/10.17816/ecogen173%25p. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Beketov, S.N. Kashtanov, Effect of hereditary characteristics of male blue foxes (Alopex lagopus L.) on the sex ratio of their offsprings Russ. J. of Genetics 41(3), 333–336 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ariyawansa, The evaluation of functional properties of fish meal 25 (UNU-Fisheries Training Programme. Final Project, Reykjavik, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Petuhova, R.F. Bessarabova, L.D Haleneva, O.A. Antonova, Zootechnical analysis of feeding stuffs (Kolos, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55479-2013 Meat and meat products. Methods for the determination of amino ammonia nitrogen (FGUP “Standartinform”, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Test Food Sanitary Guide (Krismas+, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Slugin, Diseases of carnivorous fur-bearing animals and their etiological connection with the pathology of other animals and humans (Kirov region typography, Kirov, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. Polonen, Silage for Fur Animals. Preservation Efficiency of formic acid and benzoic acid in the ensiling of slaughterhouse by-products and their subsequent metabolism in farmed fur animals, PhD dissertation thesis (Dept. of Animal Science, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tantikitti, S. Kuprasert, R. Laohabanjong et al., Fish meal quality evaluated by chemical analysis and feed microscopy techniques Songklanakarin J. Sci. Technol. 27(1), 25–44 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Herborg, R. Leif, Njaa, Total volatile nitrogen — A quality criterion for fish silage? Aquaculture 79 (1-4), 311–316 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.