BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- R. Roubach, Must fish feeds contain fishmeal? Infofish Int. 3, 39–41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. The role of aquaculture in sustainable development, 34th Session (Rome, 2007) Retrieved from: http://www.aquafeed.com [Google Scholar]
- A. Chamberlain, Fish meal and fish oil the facts, figures, trends, and IFFO’s responsible supply standard (2011) Retrieved from: http://www.iffo.net/system/files/FMFOF2011_0.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Hardy, Alternate protein sources for salmon and trout diets Animal Feed Science and Technology 59 (1-3), 71–80 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Petuhova, R.F. Bessarabova, L.D. Haleneva, O.A. Antonova, Zootechnical analysis of feeding stuffs (Kolos, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55479-2013 Meat and meat products. Methods for the determination of amino ammonia nitrogen (FGUP “Standartinform”, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Test Food Sanitary Guide (Krismas+, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Komarova, Ya.S. Kamencev, Practical guide for the use of the “KAPEL’” Capillary Electrophoresis Systems (Veda, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Berestov, G.S. Taranov, Laboratory methods for assessing the quality of feed in animal husbandry (Kareliya, Petrozavodsk, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Luckstadt, K. Kuhlmann, Fresh fish for high quality fish meal. Tests prove the effect of potassium diformate on the quality of fish under tropical conditions (2015) Retrieved from: http://www.addcon.com/fileadmin/addcon/pdf/feed/Fishform_for_sardines_Asia_Thailand_09_final_edi t.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.