BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- L.N. Bakeeva, S.V. Karamaev, A.S. Karamaeva, News Samara State Agricult. Acad., 74–77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Burgomistrova, N. I. Abramova, O.L. Hromov, Genet. and animal breeding, 57–63 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Martynova, O.G. Pushkarev, Mater. Int. sci. scient. Conf. young scientists and specialists “Outlook for the development of Russian regions in the XXI century”, 139–143 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Vilver, Mater. Int. sci.-tech. Conf. “Biotechnology-agro-industrial complex of Russia”, 25–30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Martynova, K.V. Ustinova, Collection of scientific works “Actual problems of intensive development of animal husbandry”, 307–314 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Maklahov, N.I. Abramova, O.L. Hromova, V.A. Makurina, Main livestock, 16–21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Drew, Livestock Farmg, 38–39 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Haworth, W.P. Trantez, J.N. Chuck, Z. Cheng, D.C. Walthes, The Veterinary Record, 643–647 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sermyagin, A.A. Filipenchenko, A.N. Ermilov, A.N. Yanchukov, Far East Agrarian Herald, 194–202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.