BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- S.V. Kiselev, Development of agrifood markets and the problems of Russia’s entry into the WTO, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises, 7, 18–20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kondratieva, ed., The Arctic: sustainable development prospects: a collection of reports by the participants of the Int. sci. pract. conf. (Yakutsk, November 26-28, 2014) 144 (Yakutsk Center of Strategic Research in the Sakha Republic, Yakutia, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yakutia. Historical and Cultural Atlas: Nature. Story. Ethnography. Modernity, 16–18 (Government of the Republic of Sakha, Yakutia; Institute for Humanitarian Studies, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Sakha, Yakutia; Publishing House THEORY, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The agricultural system in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) for the period 2016-2020, Toolkit, 7 (Yakutsk Research Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Yakutsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pakhomov, E.Ya. Fedorova, V.R. Darbasov, Food Security of Yakutia: Theory and Practice, 8 (Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Food security of the country: agrarian-economic aspect, retrieved from: http://old.nasledie.ru/politvnt/19_31/article.php?atr=10 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Rodnina, Economic, social, organizational problems of food supply in the Republic of Sakha Yakutia: theory and management methods, 5–6 (Agency Sakha, Yakutsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Egorov, V.R. Darbasov, Agrarian economy of the North, 132–137 (Dani Almas Company, Yakutsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Beketov, M.E. Tarasov, Problems of food safety in Russia. National interests, priorities and safety. Science, practice, theory magazine, 4, 28 (February 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Stepanova, Food Security in the Process of Social Production, candidate dissertation (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Darbasov, A.G. Nikiforov, Food supply of Yakutia: theory, experience, problems, 8–10 (Nauka, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popov, A.N. Myreev, S.V. Fedorova, The quality of life in the context of economic transformation: theory, problems, practice (on the example of the Far North regions and the Arctic zone), monograph, 391 (NEFU Publishing House, Yakutsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Tarasov, A.N. Bysyina, Regional food security: state, problems and trends, Sci.-pract. and analytical j. Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, 25(304), 12 (July 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Sleptsov, M.E. Tarasov, M.M. Teryutina, On the main features of state regulation of the agrarian economy and agricultural production, in Innovative approaches to problems and prospects for the development of the agro-industrial complex in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): materials of reports of the Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of Professor Mikhail Grigorievich Safronov and the 60th anniversary of the Yakutsk Research Institute of Agriculture named after M.G. Safronov (Yakutsk, December 9, 2016), 335 (Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations of Russia, Federal State Budget Scientific Institution, Yakutsk Scientific and Research Institute of Agriculture named after M.G. Safronov; PublishPrint, Voronezh, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.