BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Agro-industrial complex in 2017 (Rosinformagrotekh, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Chekmarev, About the state of machine-tractor Park, improvement of work of engineering and technical services of agrarian and industrial complex and tasks within implementation of the State program for 2013-2020, Retrieved from: http://irkobl.ru/sites/agroline/02_Chekmarev_31_01_%D0%98%D1%82%D0%B E%D0%B3_.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- V. Chernoivanov, Digital Technologies in Agrobusiness, Machinery and Equipment for Rural Area, 5, 2–4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chernoivanov, Possibilities of Applications of Intelligent Systems in Designing New Generation Machines, Machinery and Equipment for Rural Area, 1, 2–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chernoivanov, Scientific Approaches to Substantiation of Necessity to Intellectualize Machines, Machinery and Equipment for Rural Area, 9, 2–5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yakushev, Digital technologies of precision farming in implementation of smart farming priority of Russian, Bulletin of the Russian agricultural sciences, 2, 11–15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Belyh, The use of smart technologies in agriculture on the smart agriculture convergent platform, Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture, 1(69), 89–94 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Eldieva, Smart innovation trends in agriculture, Int. Agricultural J., 6, 46–49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yakushev, Prospects of “smart agriculture” in Russia, Bulletin of the Russian agricultural sciences, 9, 773–784 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Privalov, “Smart” machines and lean technology future of agriculture, The Science and Innovations, 9(139), 70–72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tuskov, BIG DATA technology as a tool to improve the efficiency of agricultural enterprises, Drukerovskij bulletin, 3(23), 153–162 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mefod’eva, Digital data in business turnover by the example of the application of Internet of things in agrarian sphere: legal aspects, Agrarian and land law, 8(164), 143–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shuvalov, Application of internet of things technology for sustainable agriculture, Synergy of Sciences, 30, 821–829 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Adilova, Scientific and methodological foundations of the formation of the digital economy system in agriculture of Uzbekistan, Theoretical & Applied Science, 2(70), 274–277 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Runov, The use of robotic tools in agriculture, Agrotechnics and energy supply, 4(8), 6–14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Perotina, Network security in the Internet of things, Automation, communication and Informatics, 3, 33–34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vecherskaya, Prospects of the implementation of the internet of things in the agribusiness, Veles, 9-1(63), 42–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Levin, Concept of virtually cloud system of automation of reservoir park, Science in the central Russia, 5(35), 82–88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Levin, Risk management storage light oil products from application of neural networks, Science in the Central Russia, 1(25), 79–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.