BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- M.N. Chatkin, Kinematics and dynamics of rotary tillers working bodies with screw elements, monograph (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Nalavade, V.M. Salokhe, T. Niyamapa, P. Soni, Performance of free rolling and powered tillage discs, Soil and tillage research (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Nalavade, V.M. Salokhe, T. Niyamapa, P. Soni, Development of a disc harrow for on-farm crop residue management, Int. Agric. Eng. J., 22, 49–60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Musin, R.R. Mingalimov, Improved cultivator units with propulsion-rippers, monograph (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Mingalimov, R.M. Musin, Study of the formation and use of an additional driving force of machine-tractor unit as a result of the use of propulsion-rippers, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk SAA, 29, 126–132 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pat. Russian Federation 2538810. An instrument for surface tillage (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Zoz, R.D. Grisso, Traction and Tractor Performance, Agricult. Equipm. Technol. Conf. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guskov, Determining the towing characteristics of tires of driving wheels of the tractor, Bull. of Kharkiv NAHU, 37, 71–74 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Petrov, Y. Savelyev, P.A. Ishkin, Improving the efficiency of traction-drive tillage machine, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk SAA, 43, 19–24 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GOST P 52777-2007 Tests agricultural machinery. Methods energy estimate (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.