BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Lancaster University Department of Linguistics and English Language, Retrieved from: http://www.research.lancs.ac.uk/portal/en/upmproje cts/construction-and-corpusbased-analysis-of-the-british-councillancaster-university-aptis-corpus (3ace9bdf-2dd1-4f72-b9d0-530670fcc2f7).html [Google Scholar]
- The Centre for Corpus Approaches to Social Science is an ESRC-funded research centre, Retrieved from: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/users/moocs/corpus/people/hardie-wk4/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- T. McEnery, A. Wilson, Corpus linguistics, 2rd ed. (Edinburgh University Press Edinburgh, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hunston, Corpora in applied linguistics (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Martinez, S. Beck, C. Panza, Academic vocabulary in agriculture research articles: A corpus-based study, Engl. for Spec. Purp., 28(3), 183–198 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karin, Corpora and Language Teaching (John Benjamins, Amsterdam, Philadelphia, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Munoz, The vocabulary of agriculture semipopularization articles in English: A corpus-based study, Engl. for Spec. Purp., 39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Agricultural Sciences ISSN Print: 2156-8553 ISSN Retrieved from: https://www.scirp.org/journal/as [Google Scholar]
- Plant, Soil and Environment (PSE) ISSN 1214-1178 (Print) ISSN 1805-9368 (On-line). [Google Scholar]
- Research in Agricultural Engineering (RAE) ISSN 1212-9151 (Print) ISSN 1805-9376 (On-line). [Google Scholar]
- Soil and Water Research (SWR) ISSN 1801-5395 (Print) ISSN 1805-9384 (On-line). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Nation, Learning Vocabulary in Another Language (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Nation, How Large a Vocabulary is Needed For Reading and Listening? Can. Mod. Lang. Rev. 63(1), 59–82 (University of Toronto Press, Sep. 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Martinez, S.C. Beck, C.B. Panza, Academic vocabulary in agriculture research articles: A corpus-based study, Engl. Spec. Purp., 28(3), 183–98 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Valipouri, H. Nassaji, A corpus-based study of academic vocabulary in chemistry research articles, J. Engl. Acad. Purp., 12(4), 248–63 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hu, I.S.P. Nation, Vocabulary density and reading comprehension, Read a Foreign Lang., 403 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Laufer, G.C. Ravenhorst-Kalovski, Lexical threshold revisited: Lexical text coverage, learners’ vocabulary size and reading comprehension, Read a Foreign Lang., 22(1) (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.