BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Yu.P. Zhukov, Fertilizer system in farms of the Non Black Earth (Moskovskiy rabochiy, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Zhukov, Nutrient balance as a predictive ecological indicator of soil fertility and crop productivity, Agrochem., 7, 35–45 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chukhina, Yu.P. Zhukov, Productivity of crops and changes in agrochemical indicators of sod-podzolic soil in crop rotation using various doses of fertilizers, Agrochem., 5, 20–28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chukhina, V.V. Surov, Effect of fertilizers and micropreparations on the productivity and removal of nutrients by crops of a field crop rotation link, Soil fertility, 3(78), 18–22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Derzhavin, Integrated use of agrochemicals in grain farming, Agrochem., 12, 3–17 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dolzhenko, T.A. Makhankova, A.S. Golubev et al., Effectiveness of the new combined herbicide for the protection of crops, Agro XXI, 10-12, 22–24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Doronin, E.N. Ledovsky, V.I. Dmitriev, Effectiveness of the protection of crops in the south of Western Siberia, Protect. and Quarant. of Plants, 10, 22–24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, V.I. Potapov, Harvest formation and grain quality of barley and oats depending on doses and timing of nitrogen application, Agrochem., 11, 20–26 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kapylov, Influence of soil-protective methods of tillage on the harmfulness of the weed component on the slope lands of the Non-chernozem zone, Agro XXI, 4-6, 13–16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Usanova, I.V. Shalnov, Influence of the background of mineral nutrition and density on the size and quality of the crop of an early ripening hybrid of corn in the Upper Volga, Feed product., 2, 21–23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zamaydinov, M.M. Nafikov, V.N. Fomin, Rationale for the use of biological factors of barley cultivation in the forest-steppe of the Volga region, in Proc. of the int. sci.-pract. Conf. dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Institute of Economics “Current Trends and Actual Problems of the Development of an Innovative Economy, ” 104–106 (Kazan SAU Publishing House, Kazan, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Almetov, G.U. Mariysky, L.S. Chernova, A.A. Zavalin, Barley productivity when using mineral fertilizers on sod-weakly podzolic soils, Soil fertility, 3, 2–4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Bazdyrev, N.G. Reshetnikova, Effectiveness of the elements of intensification of agriculture in the link of crop rotation ’“green manure winter triticale” Soil fertility, 3, 4–7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, The methodology of field experience (with the basics of statistical processing of research results), 5rd ed. (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.