BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V. Fisinin, N. Zhuravel, A. Miftakhutdinov, Method for determining the effectiveness of new veterinary methods and tools in poultry farming, Veter. Med., 6, 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lenkova, T. Egorova, I. Menshenin, Poultry, 4, 23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pridybaylo, Nanotechnology as a way to create new vaccines for poultry farming (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hoerr, Impact of subclinical immunosuppression on poultry production: clinical importance of immunosuppressive viruses, In: Proc. Symp. Impact of Subclinical Immunosuppression on Poultry Production (FL, Jacksonville, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Apatenko, M. Livoshchenko, The effect of viralbacterial infection on the immunocompetent system of birds (Kharkov, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Arkhipov, Veter. Med., 9, 26–28 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dmitrieva, Farm Animals, 1, 77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Apatenko, Associated bird infections (Kharkiv, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ganapathy, V. Todd, P. Cargill et al., Avian Pathology, 6(35), 429–434 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ovseychik, Breeding broiler chickens using immunomodulators, Poultry farming, 41, 11–12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Barinsky, A. Lazarenko, L. Alimbarova, The study of the effectiveness of using domestic immunomodulators, as well as their combined action with specific vaccines in experimental arbovirus infections, Immunol., 4, 181 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Asrutdinova, M.G. Sagitova, A.R. Kamaliev et al., Sci. notes of Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 217, 12–16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Garipov, R. Asrutdinova, Sci. notes of Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 234, 73–78 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zimin, The probiotic “Monosporin” is a stimulator of the humoral link in the immune response of animals and birds to bacterial infections, Poultry and poultry products, 2, 50 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kamarudin, C. Gan, Molecular structure, chemical properties and biological activities of Pinto bean pod polysaccharide, Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 88, 280 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ataullakhanov, R. Khaitov, Adjuvants in vaccines, Communication 1, Microand nanoparticles, Immunol., 32(1), 37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Perekhodova, Yu. Patsula, Effect of thymalin on the formation of anti-brucellosis immunity in mice (Omsk, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Confer, R.J. Panciera, R.W. Fulton, M.J. Gentry, J.A. Rummage, Am. J. Vet. Res., 2(46), 342–347 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kashkovskaya, N.N. Zhukova, M.I. Safarova et al., Veter., 4, 40–45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.